By Chris Love
- Uses the preferred Problem;Design;Solution layout to aid readers, specially those that know the way to code particular ASP.NET positive factors, learn how to "put all of it jointly" right into a entire internet application
- Emphasizes n-tier ASP.NET net software architectural layout, whatever intermediate and complex ASP.NET builders want and cannot locate anyplace else
- Current version is the preferred and mentioned e-book within the p2p.wrox.com reader dialogue forums
- Covers registration and club method, user-selectable subject matters, content material administration platforms, polls, mailing lists, boards, e-commerce shops, purchasing carts, order administration with real-time credit-card processing, localization, and different web site features
- Developers additionally discover ways to deal with grasp pages, issues, profiles, internet components, server-side UI controls, compilation, deployment, instrumentation, blunders dealing with and logging, info entry with ADO.NET and LINQ, ASP.NET AJAX, and masses more
Read Online or Download ASP.NET 3.5 website programming : problem, design, solution PDF
Similar web programming books
The Zend Framework is a really notable PHP–based internet program improvement framework and platform that's respiring new lifestyles into Hypertext Preprocessor improvement. probably the most universal makes use of for a framework comparable to this can be to construct content–driven sites. seasoned Zend Framework recommendations deals: A dependent advisor for Hypertext Preprocessor builders, eventually assisting you to create extra versatile software program even more fast transparent suggestions in the course of the complete technique of construction a customized content material administration process (CMS) with the Zend Framework definitely the right instance venture, construction a CMS, to demonstrate how you can use the numerous various elements of the framework
Zend's new personal home page five Certification examination signify an outstanding software for pro Hypertext Preprocessor builders who are looking to distinguish themselves of their box. php|architect's Zend Hypertext Preprocessor five Certification examine consultant, edited and produced by way of the publishers of php|architect journal, offers the main finished and thorough education instrument for builders who desire to take the examination.
Use Ruby and Ruby on Rails to create seven useful mashup initiatives following step by step directions. This ebook is for Ruby on Rails builders who are looking to extend the good points in their website through eating distant exterior facts and companies. uncomplicated wisdom of Ruby on Rails programming is needed yet you needn't have any adventure of any of the APIs used
Create responsive topics utilizing Bootstrap, the main popular frontend frameworkAbout This booklet Create a complicated responsive Magento subject matter in accordance with the Bootstrap three framework Configure your customized subject with the Magento Admin Panel Create your topic from scratch utilizing functional stay coding examples Who This e-book Is ForThis ebook is superb for builders and internet designers who're seeking to get a great beginning in the best way to create customized, responsive, and complex Magento topics.
- Core PHP Programming: Using PHP to Build Dynamic Web Sites (2nd Edition)
- ASP.NET AJAX in Action
- Rails 4 in Action: Revised Edition of Rails 3 in Action
- Professional ASP.NET 1.0, Special Edition
- Building an online shopping cart
Extra resources for ASP.NET 3.5 website programming : problem, design, solution
At runtime, these files will be merged together in memory, so it’s just a matter of organizing things the way you prefer. master” /> As for master pages, you can also change the theme programmatically, from inside the PreInit event of the Page class. Session(“CurrentTheme”) End If End Sub In Chapter 5, we will improve this mechanism by replacing the Session variables with Profile properties. aspx fi les. config. Try not to confuse the Theme attribute with the StylesheetTheme attribute. 27 Chapter 2: Developing the S ite Design So far, I’ve described unnamed skins — namely, skins that define the appearance of all the controls of a specific type.
In fact you can create public properties and functions in a MasterPage’s code-behind that can be accessed from the content page. The following example wraps a property to enable or disable personalization. NET runtime to dynamically create a strongly typed MasterPage class that exposes the custom properties added to its code-behind class. I know that it seems a duplicate for the MasterPageFile attribute of the @Page directive, but that’s how you make the master page properties visible in the content page.
I could go on and on about how and why the styles are defi ned the way they are, but that would make an entire book to itself. My advice is to carefully study the CSS used to create this layout and adjust it to your liking. com. There you will find a large set of examples using the same HTML page but with various stylesheets or themes applied to the site. All images pointed to in this stylesheet file are located in an Images folder under App_Themes/DarkBeer. That keeps together all related objects that make up the theme.
ASP.NET 3.5 website programming : problem, design, solution by Chris Love